The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), founded in 1919, is the world’s leading and largest professional body of management accountants, with over 232,000 members and students operating in 177 countries, working at the heart of business. CIMA members and students work in industry, commerce, the public sector and not-for-profit organisations. CIMA works closely with employers and sponsors leading-edge research, constantly updating its qualification, professional experience requirements and continuing professional development to ensure it remains the employers’ choice when recruiting financially-trained business leaders.
Professionalism and ethics are at the core of CIMA’s activities with every member and student bound by robust standards so that integrity, expertise and vision are brought together.
Together with the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) CIMA has established the Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) designation. CGMA is the global quality standard that further elevates the profession of management accounting. The designation recognises the most talented and committed management accountants with the discipline and skill to drive strong business performance.
The AICPA and CIMA also make up the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (the Association), which represents public and management accounting globally, advocating on behalf the public interest and advancing the quality, competency and employability of CPAs, CGMAs and other accounting and finance professionals worldwide.
- CIMA Poland: https://www.cimaglobal.com/Our-locations/Poland/
- CIMA Program at the University: https://www.cimaglobal.com/Our-locations/Poland/CIMA-na-uczelniach/
- Registration to the CIMA Program: https://cimauczelnie.pl/pl
- FAQ: https://www.cimaglobal.com/Our-locations/Poland/FAQ/
- CIMA Poland fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/cimapoland/
- CIMA Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/589944258103104/.